Dear BingX Users:
To best protect all of our users, BingX Spot periodically reviews each digital asset we list and chain we support to ensure that they continue to meet the high level of standard we expect. When an asset or a network no longer meets this standard, we will conduct an in-depth review and potentially delist it.
Here are some considerations that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset and chain:
- Level and quality of development activity
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
- Market liquidity
Based on the above factors, BingX will delist the affected asset as below <0>from 18:00 2022-09-13 (UTC+8).
- USDT (OMNI)
- The delisting doesn't affect other spot assets.
- Deposits and withdrawals for USDT (OMNI) will continue to be supported until 18:00 2022-09-13 (UTC+8), For any questions, please contact our 24/7 online support.
BingX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.