2. Create a Spot Grid strategy in 3 steps:
Choose "Auto" to use the recommended parameters or "Manual" to customize your settings.
3. Spot Grid FAQs
1. What is Spot Grid? What trading pairs does it support?
Spot Grid is a trading strategy suitable for volatile markets involving selling high and buying low. Currently, the majority of BingX Spot trading pairs are supported in Spot Grid.
2. What are the trading fees for Spot Grid?
3. Does it support Copy Trading?
Spot Grid supports Copy Trading.
4. Where do the recommended parameters for the Spot Grid come from?
The recommended parameters are back-tested based on historical data and are for reference use only.
5. What is Price H and Price L?
If the market price of a currency reaches this price due to fluctuation, the system will no longer execute any buy or sell orders.
6. What is the profit per grid? How does it relate to the grid numbers?
It's an estimated profit for each grid when one selling and buying is completed, minus fees. When grid intervals are equal, the more the grid number, the less the profit for each grid, yet the more sensitive the strategy is to fluctuations.
7. Is the Spot Grid an arithmetic grid or a geometric grid?
8. What is the total profit?
Total profit = Cumulative Arbitrage profit + Unrealized P&L
9. What is arbitrage profit? What is unrealized P&L?
Arbitrage Profit: The difference between one sell order and one buy order.
Unrealized P&L: The profit or loss generated in pending orders and open positions. The formula is calculated by: (last price - filled price) * quantity held
10. What happens when a position is still held when closing the grid?
Users can choose to either let the system close the position or close it themselves.