According to the "BingX Will Support Terra 2.0 (LUNA) and Airdrop", BingX will support the second round of Terra (LUNA) official airdrop program. We will complete the second round of LUNA airdrop in January 2023 (UTC+8). The specific rules of the airdrop are as follows.
1. BingX will distribute Terra 2.0 (LUNA) to all eligible LUNA (old) users based on the following ratio.
|Pre/Post-Attack||Snapshot Time||Airdrop Ratio|
|Pre-attack||2022-05-07 14:59:37 (UTC)||1 LUNA (old) = 1.034735071 LUNA|
2022-05-26 19:59:51 (UTC)
|1 LUNA (old) = 0.000015307927 LUNA|
2. Eligibility for the airdrop depends on users' smallest position at the snapshot time:
- Pre-attack ≥ 0.01 LUNA (old)
- Post-attack ≥ 1,000 LUNA (old)
3. According to the Terra Team's official token distribution plan, the new LUNA token airdrops will be carried out in batches, with the first 30% completed in May 2022. BingX will distribute the remaining 70% of tokens periodically over the next 24-month period, with no further announcements on the completion of subsequent airdrops.
- Terra 2.0 — LUNA Airdrop Calculation Logic | by Zion Schum | Terra | Medium