In September 2022, the Ethereum network completed the Merge phase, and the consensus mechanism has moved from Proof-of-Work (PoW) to Proof-of-Stake (PoS).
The POS consensus mechanism will require the staking of a certain amount of ETH to validate nodes.
However, the currently staked ETH and rewards cannot be withdrawn at any time.
This has affected the willingness of users to stake to a certain extent.
Now that with the ETH Shanghai upgrade, ETH and staked rewards are withdrawable at any time!
👉Event Time: 2023-01-16 14:00 to 2023-01-21 24:00 (UTC+8)
👉 Click here to learn about ETH Shanghai Upgrade:https://bingx.com/act/template/3269?randomId=64100e5a-aa2b-4552-a733-32d9e853ce92
👉 How to Participate:
Click on the above link, learn more about ETH Shanghai Upgrade and answer the questions we posted.
Q1: In your opinion, what is the significance of the ETH Shanghai Upgrade? Please state at least two points.
Q2: What do you think about the future of the Ethereum network?
Q3: What are your thoughts about investing in ETH?
🎁 Reward Rules:
1. During the event, users who comment with the correct answers to the above 3 questions are considered to have successfully participated in the event.
2. We will select 20 lucky users from all eligible participants to share $200 worth of ETH.
1. When posting the feed, it should be related to the questions we asked about ETH Shanghai Upgrade. Irrelevant content will not be considered.
2. Any user involved in unfair activities such as using bulk registered accounts to reap rewards will be disqualified from the event.
3. Rewards will be issued within 5 working days after the event.
4. Users of any language are welcome to take part.