🆕 New! BingX P2P releases the "Sell" feature, allowing users to sell USDT to merchants.
Multiple fiat currencies, including TWD, PHP, and IDR, are already supported. Check it out now!
1. How to Find the P2P Sell Page?
App: Spot -> P2P -> Sell (Need to upgrade to V3.32.0 and above)
2. How to Sell Crypto?
(Take the Flexible section as an example)
Step 1: Select a merchant.
Select a fiat currency --> Click "Sell" --> choose a merchant and click "Sell USDT".
Step 2: Enter the value or amount, click Sell.
Step 3: Wait for the merchant to pay, confirm the receipt of the payment and release the crypto to complete the order.
3. How Do Merchants Post Ads to "Buy" Crypto?
Before posting, please confirm that you are a BingX P2P merchant. If you have not yet applied to become a BingX merchant, please refer to -> How to become a P2P merchant.
Step 1: Click P2P and access the ad posting page.
Step 2: Select "Buy" and set the key parameters of the ad.
Step 3: Post the ad and wait for transactions.
Notes on Related Ad Parameters:
1. Variable Price: Once set, your ad price will not stay fixed but will fluctuate according to changes in the market price. Sell/Buy Price = Market Price x Variable Index. The market price refers to the BBO (best bid and offer) price on the BingX market. The Variable Index can be set between 80%-300%. Take USDT/USD as an example. If you choose Variable Price and set the Variable Index as 103%, when USDT/USD's market price is $1, your ad will bid $1.030.When USDT/USD's market price changes to $1.1, the price of your ad will also adjust to $1.133.
2. Total Amount: The total amount you want to sell/buy. Please ensure that there is a corresponding amount of crypto in your BingX Fund Account.
3. Limit per Order: You need to set the minimum and maximum limits. You're recommended to set a low minimum limit so that your ad can serve a wider range of users.
4. Payment Method: A bank account or any other third-party payment method you want to use to receive the fiat currency.
5. Payment Time Limit: After setting, the order will be automatically canceled once the time limit is reached.
6. Auto Reply: You can set up a message which will automatically appear in the chat window between you and the customer.
7. Terms: You can enter any special terms or conditions for your transactions here so that customers can see them before choosing your ad.
During P2P transactions, please protect your funds and ensure your account security and prevent any risk of being involved in money laundering/fraud.
P2P merchants can contact us via:
More Official Channels:
BingX APP: https://bingx.com/en-us/download/
BingX official website: https://bingx.com