To celebrate the anniversary with PTGD trades Community. BingX is announcing a giveaway, where eligible users can share a prize pool of$10,000 in Bitcoin.
- Registration Time: Start at2023-01-17 00:00 (UTC+8)
To be Invited users, users need to register an account via the link: https://bingx.com/partner/PTGDTraders
- Competition Time: 2022-01-18, 00:00 ~ 2022-01-25, 23:59:59 (UTC+8)
- Sign-up is required to join this event. Successful sign-up stands a chance to get a bonus.
- Users’ initial net assets must be ≥ $50 after successful signup. All coins deposit is included in the statistics of this event. (The data will be refreshed every 2 minutes)
- This is a ranking event for a Net Deposit competition. The prizes will be issued according to the ranking list after the event.
- This event is available to English users only. The Winners will be announced in three days after the event ends.
Net Deposit = Deposit during the Event - Withdrawal during the Event (Internal transfer and conversion are excluded)
Note: Only on-chain deposits are included in the statistics (Internal transfers or conversions are excluded)
- Prize Details
Net Deposit Ranking (Top 10):
(All prizes will be issued within 72 hours after announced)
Upon successful signup, you will get a 20 USDT bonus (5X leverage) that can be used after reaching a minimum trading volume of 10,000 USDT (Trading Volume = Margin*Leverage).
Any users involved in unfair activities, such as using multiple accounts or impersonation, will be disqualified
BingX reserves the right to the final interpretation for this event.
Terms & Conditions:
- This event requires users' initial net asset to be more than 50 USDT. As long as you fulfil this requirement after signing up, you are qualified for this event.
- During the event, all deposits and withdrawals will affect the statistics of your net deposit
- Rewards will be issued within 72 hours after announced.
- BingX reserves the right to disqualify any users involved in unfair activities, including but not limited to: multiple accounts, impersonation, malicious manipulation.