Dear BingX users,
The "Demo Trading" feature is now available in BingX Perpetual Futures.
Users can use the default 100,000 VST (virtual USDT) in their account to simulate trading in a real environment for free, and quickly familiarize themselves with the trading rules of Perpetual Futures to improve their real-world performances.
👉🏻 Web: click the link on the right to access the Perpetual Futures trading page directly: https://swap.bingx.com/en-us/BTC-USDT
👉🏻 App: please update your App to Version 3.36.0 or above (The listing time of the version in different application stores varies. Please wait patiently / Download BingX App on TestFlight).
How to access BingX Perpetual Futures "Demo Trading"?
Web: Derivatives Perpetual Futures Demo Trading
App: Futures Perpetual Futures Demo Trading
About VST in your demo trading account:
- If you've never used VST before, your demo trading account will have 200,000 VST which comes with the creation of your BingX account, with the Perpetual Futures account and the Standard Futures account having 100,000 VST respectively.
- If you've used VST before, the actual VST amount in your demo trading account shall prevail. You can transfer it from your Standard Futures VST account to your Perpetual Futures VST account to experience all the features offered by BingX Perpetual Futures.
You can apply for more VST when your VST balance is less than 20,000 VST (including Fund Account, Standard Futures account, and Perpetual Futures account).
1. What is VST?
VST stands for "Virtual USDT". It is the analog token issued by BingX for demo trading; both margin and PnL will be denominated in VST.
2. What should I do if my VST in the Perpetual Futures demo trading account is insufficient?
You can increase the funds in your Perpetual Futures demo trading account by clicking "Transfer" to transfer funds from other demo trading accounts, or clicking "Apply" to apply for more VST from us.
3. What is the relationship between a demo trading account and a live trading account?
The demo trading account and the live trading account are two completely independent systems. Please be assured that your demo trading PnL will not affect the actual assets in your account.
4. Which trading pairs are available in Perpetual Futures demo trading?
Currently, the trading pairs supported by Perpetual Futures demo trading are consistent with those available in Perpetual Futures live trading.