BingX Standard Futures lists stocks, allowing users to trade stock futures using cryptocurrencies.
From now on, users can easily trade cryptocurrencies, commodities, forex, indices, and stocks as underlying assets on BingX Standard Futures through a swift and convenient user interface, giving investors considerable investment flexibility.
We will introduce stock futures in detail in four parts: product advantages, listed stocks, where to trade them, and FAQs.
1. Product Advantages
What are the advantages of trading stocks on BingX Standard Futures?
1. The trading interface is swift and convenient, without complicated account opening procedures.
2. The minimum margin requirements of stock futures are the same as Standard Futures, hence creating a low threshold for users to trade stocks.
3. Funds are managed universally in the Standard Futures account. You can easily switch between crypto and non-crypto futures trading.
2. Listed Stocks
We have listed 10 stock futures for this round as below.
More stocks will be listed, please stay tuned!
3. Where to Trade Them
App: Futures - Standard Futures - Stocks
Web: Derivatives - Standard Futures - Stocks
Do I actually own the shares of the stocks?
As you will trade stocks in Standard Futures, which is a derivatives product without delivery of the underlying asset, you won't actually own the shares of the stocks.
2. Is the trading hours 24/7 like the cryptocurrency market?
The trading hours are the same as the trading hours of the corresponding stock exchange where the stock is listed, subject to the actual time displayed on the trading page (Please update your App to Version 3.37).
3. Is the price of the stocks on BingX Standard Futures consistent with the price in the real stock market?
4. Which countries/regions are open for stock futures trading on Standard Futures in this listing?
Except for Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea and Canada, all other countries/regions are open for stock futures trading.