BingX Spot will delist GDX, AUTO, and QLC on 2023-04-13 at 16:00 (UTC+8). To best protect all of our users, BingX periodically reviews each digital asset listed on Spot to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, we will conduct an in-depth review and potentially delist it.
Here are some considerations that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Level and quality of development activity
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
- Market liquidity
- To ensure that user assets are not affected, QLC held by users will be replaced with USDT. The conversion ratio will be the price at the time when the trading for its Spot pair is terminated. The converted assets will be transferred to your fund account within 7 calendar days. Please take note of the changes in your fund account balance.
- The withdrawal service for GDX and AUTO will be suspended after three months. Please withdraw as soon as possible.
- Grid orders of the corresponding pairs will be canceled and delisted as well.
- If you have any questions, please contact our 24/7 online support.