On 2023-07-31 15:00 (UTC+8), BingX will suspend the trading of the following pairs: ANC/USDT, ZAT/USDT, SWP/USDT, SWLD/USDT, BITCI/USDT, and BFT/USDT. The following tokens will be delisted: ANC, ZAT, SWP, SWLD, BITCI, and BFT.
To best protect all of our users, BingX Spot periodically reviews each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, we will conduct an in-depth review and potentially delist it.
Here are some considerations that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Level and quality of development activity
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
- Market liquidity
- The delisting will not affect other Spot and Futures trading pairs.
- All Grid Trading involving the above assets will cease.
- The deposit service for ANC, ZAT, SWP, SWLD, BITCI, and BFT will be suspended; the withdrawal service will still be available for three months. If you have any questions, please contact our 24/7 online support.