BingX has opened P2P trading in MENA area and is recruiting P2P merchants.
Starting from today, you can apply to be a merchant with 0 security deposit and complete your first order to unlock USDT rewards!
At the same time, if the number of transactions meets the standard, you can also share a prize pool of $5,000 Trial Funds.
📅 Event Time: 2023-08-12 17:00 to 2023-08-28 17:00 (UTC+3)
🪙 Fiat Currencies: AED (United Arab Emirates dirham), DZD (Algerian dinar), EGP (Egyptian pound), JOD (Jordanian dinar), KWD (Kuwaiti dinar), MAD (Moroccan dirham), OMR (Omani rial), QAR (Qatari riyal), SAR (Saudi riyal), and TND (Tunisian dinar)
🎁 Event 1: Exclusive for Newcomers: Claim 10 USDT
During the event period, the first 50 new merchants can claim 10 USDT by completing a Sell order (i.e., the counterparty buys crypto) with one of the fiat currencies aforementioned.First come, first served.
1. Sign up on the event page
2. Apply with 0 security deposit and become a merchant successfully (Apply here>>)
3. Post your first Sell ad and complete your first transaction
🎁 Event 2: Rewards for New and Existing Merchants: Meet the Transaction Requirement & Share a $5,000 Prize Pool
1. Complete 3 Sell orders with at least 3 different users - 5 USDT Trial Fund
2. Complete 10 Sell orders with at least 10 different users - 15 USDT Trial Fund
3. Complete 15 Sell orders with at least 15 different users - 20 USDT Trial Fund
4. Complete 20 Sell orders with at least 20 different users - 30 USDT Trial Fund
📝 Event Details
1. Only P2P Sell orders (where users buy cryptos from merchants) will be counted towards the events.
2. You can participate both Event 1 and Event 2 at the same time. Please note that you can only get one reward from Event 2.
3. Rewards will be issued within 7 working days after the event ends.
4. Trial Funds are issued as tradable assets in BingX and can be used with a user's own assets as Futures margin or to offset losses and trading fees. When used for offsetting fees, Trial Funds and the user's own funds will be deducted proportionally. Trial Funds can't be withdrawn. However, users can withdraw the profit generated from using Trial Funds. For more information: BingX Tutorial | What Is Standard Futures Bonus.
5. Any users involved in unfair activities, such as using multiple accounts (same IP address, device, or KYC) or impersonation, to reap rewards will be disqualified.
6. BingX reserves the right to the final interpretation of this event.
📖 Get Started as a BingX Merchant
📮 Contact Us