With the upcoming V4.2.0 app update, Cross Margin mode will be supported in Standard Futures Copy Trading. This update will allow both traders and copiers to choose Cross Margin mode in Standard Futures Copy Trading. Users are currently limited to copying trades in Cross Margin mode with VST. After the update scheduled on 2023-10-10 (UTC+8), users will be able to try out Cross Margin mode with USDT. The actual update time shall prevail.
Note: Please keep in mind that iOS users might receive the update later than Android users due to different review processes for each app store. In the meantime, do use the PC or TestFlight version to continue using our services without interruption.
1. Before supporting USDT, copiers will not be able to copy Standard Futures trades in Cross Margin mode.
2. The "Trader Level System" will include traders' data and their copiers' data using Cross Margin mode in Standard Futures Copy Trading.
3. The closing rules for positions using Cross Margin mode in Standard Futures Copy Trading for both traders and copiers align with the rules applied in Standard Futures.
4. Partial Position Close is not supported when using Cross Margin mode in Standard Futures Copy Trading.
5. Parameters for Standard Futures traders, including profit share, leverage, maximum number of trades and sharing trades publicly/privately, will remain unchanged.
6. Upon supporting Cross Margin mode with USDT, the system will automatically begin copying trades based on copiers' copying relationship for copiers who are using the Cross Margin mode in Standard Futures.
For more information, please refer to: List of BingX Copy Trading Parameters.
BingX Copy Trading Exclusive Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
BingX Copy Trading Exclusive Trader Support (Telegram): @BingXRyan
Suggestions and Feedbacks: https://bingx.com/en-us/feedback/?referPath=%2Fzh-tw%2F