BingX will delist the trading pairs of ZEN and XMR for Spot, Perpetual Futures, and Standard Futures on 2023-11-15 at 16:00 (UTC+8).
Additionally, BingX will delist privacy coins, including ROSE, RLC, MOB, SNT, PHA, NYM, and TORN, in certain regions.We apologize for any inconvenience caused. The delistings have been scheduled as follows:
- On 2023-11-15 at 16:00 (UTC+8), BingX Spot will delist the ZEN/USDT and XMR/USDT pairs and cancel all pending ZEC/USDT and XMR/USDT orders.
- On 2023-11-15 at 16:00 (UTC+8), users in certain regions will be suspended from trading the following pairs: ROSE/USDT, RLC/USDT, MOB/USDT, SNT/USDT, PHA/USDT, NYM/USDT, and TORN/USDT in Spot as they are delisted. All pending spot orders of the pairs aforementioned will be canceled.
- On 2023-11-14 at 16:00 (UTC+8), BingX Standard Futures and Perpetual Futures will suspend the position openings of ZEN/USDT and XMR/USDT. Users with existing positions can still close their positions.
- On 2023-11-15 at 16:00 (UTC+8), BingX Standard Futures and Perpetual Futures will delist ZEN/USDT and XMR/USDT. The system will close all corresponding existing positions at the same time as the delisting. Users are recommended to close the affected positions before the delisting.
- On 2023-11-15 at 16:00 (UTC+8), users in certain regions will be suspended from opening positions of ROSE/USDT, RLC/USDT, SNT/USDT, and XVG/USDT in Standard Futures and Perpetual Futures. Users with existing positions can still close their positions.
- The delisting will not affect other Spot and Futures trading pairs.
- All Grid Trading involving the above coins will cease.
- For ZEN and XMR, users are advised to sell their holdings before the delisting, as the ZEN and XMR network has not been completely integrated. If users fail to sell before the delisting, BingX will convert users' ZEN and XMR for USDT at the delisting price on 2023-11-15 at 16:00 (UTC+8) before 2023-11-19 (UTC+8). If you have any questions, please contact our 24/7 online support.
- Users in certain regions who hold any of the following four Spot coins: RLC, PHA and TORN, can make withdrawals within three months after the delisting.
- Users in certain regions who hold any of the following three Spot coins which do not support deposits and withdrawals on their mainnet: MOB, ROSE, SNT, and NYM, are recommended to close their positions before the delisting.
- Certain regions: Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, South Korea, United States, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, and Cuba.