What is the Shark Fin product?
Shark Fin is a principal-guaranteed Wealth product launched by BingX. Regardless of whether the market is bullish or bearish, you can invest in this product and earn interests without risking your principal.
Shark Fin categorizes crypto assets as bullish or bearish. BingX currently offers four Shark Fin products: Bullish_BTC, Bearish_BTC, Bullish_ETH and Bearish_ETH.
Depending on your market forecast, you can choose a direction and set a price range for subscription. Upon maturity of the product, if the underlying asset's price falls within your preset range, you'll earn higher interest. If the asset price is outside your preset price range, you'll earn the base interest rate. Buying both bullish and bearish products might increase your chances of earning the base interest as well as additional profits.
What are the advantages of Shark Fin?
Shark Fin products are favored by traders for their notable benefits:
1. No principal risk, as the subscription asset is the USDT stablecoin. It's safe even in fluctuating markets.
2. Principal-guaranteed earning, offering base interests regardless of market trends.
3. Zero trading fees for investing in Shark Fin.
4. Redeem your principal and interest in as little as one day. BingX offers a variety of product terms for your selection.
5. Opportunity for higher returns, especially if your market predictions are accurate during volatile periods.
1. Can I lose my principal when subscribing to Shark Fin?
Shark Fin is a principal-guaranteed product. Your principal is safe regardless of market changes.
2. Why is the APR at the time of subscription an estimated range?
The final APR is determined by the token price at maturity. Therefore, the APR is an estimated range at the time of subscription.
3. When can I redeem my principal and profit?
They're automatically redeemed to your account within an hour after maturity, without the need for manual redemption.
4. Are early redemptions allowed?
Shark Fin is a fixed term Wealth product and currently does not support early redemption. Your principal and interest can only be redeemed upon product maturity.
5. How is the interest for Shark Fin calculated?
Interest Calculation = Subscribed Amount * APR * Term / 365
For example: If your subscribed amount is 10,000 USDT, the APR of the Shark Fin product at maturity is 5% with a term of 7 days, your interest would be 10,000 USDT * 5% * 7 / 365 = 9.5890 USDT.
BingX Official Channels
BingX App: https://bingx.com/download/
BingX Web: https://bingx.com
Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser prior to making any investment. This material is for reference only and should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. BingX is not responsible for any losses you may incur.
BingX attaches great importance to compliance and has strictly abided by local regulations. Please obey local laws and regulations in your country or region. BingX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change, or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reason without prior notice.