Keywords: Copy Trading Failure
1. User's position margin is greater than the maximum limit
2. Insufficient account balance
1. The trader opens a position with an overly high leverage
2. The trader opens more than 10 orders
3. The trader opens orders using Cross Margin mode
4. The trader uses VST (Virtual Currency) for copy trading
Update on October 30, 2020:
- To ensure that copiers copy the trader as much as possible, in case of "trader exceeding limit", the copier's opening margin may be less than the minimum margin of 2 USDT, and the system still allows to copy trades.
- The traders' orders that are opened with a bonus cannot be copied nor displayed in their profiles.
In Copy Trade by Proportion, if traders open a position with a small margin, the copier's opening margin might be less than 2 USDT, only 1 USDT. The system still allows copiers to copy.