Key Words: Google Authentication, Cancel or Reset Google Authenticator.
1. First Time Google Authentication Setting
1. Search for "Google Authenticator" on browsers or APP stores to download and install the application. (You can go to BingX "Security Center" - "Google Authenticator" for a quick download.)
2. To open the installed “Google Authenticator”, click the “➕” button to link, and paste the Key from BingX App.
3. When the setup is successfully completed, you will receive a 6-digit verification code.
2. Cancel or Reset Google Authenticator
If you wish to cancel or reset Google Authenticator, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support. You will be asked to provide a selfie with your ID card (passport/driving license), your face, and a paper note writing the following information: BingX account, the handling issue, and date. (e.g.: User ID: 34489357; Reset Google Auth.; 2020/11/13.)