Key Words: Bonus for Standard Contract, How to Use Bonus with Standard Contract.
- Description of Bonuses for Standard Contract
Bonuses for Standard Contract refer to a special asset distributed by Bingbon, which can be used as margin in Standard Contract trading.
- How to Use Bonus with Standard Contract
- Click on any trading pair at the [Standard Contract] page from [Contract] interface on Bingbon App to enter the ordering page.
- Make sure the [USDT Bonus] account is chosen.
- Profits generated from bonus orders can be withdrawn.
- The bonus can only be used once for market orders.
- Positions opened with a bonus will automatically close within 24 hours.
- Conditions for the Using Bonuses
There are conditions for using bonuses. You can check them out on the Bingbon App following [Account] page - [My Bonus] button.
- There is an expiration date for each bonus. Please use it before that date has expired.
- Some bonuses can only be unlocked after the user's trading volume reaches a certain amount. Please refer to the specific amounts of different bonuses.
- When placing orders with bonuses, please pay attention to the “Maximum Leverage” limit. Bonuses cannot be used with exceeded leverage.
- A Bonus is a special reward to users issued by the platform. Please, do not try to obtain a bonus by any illegal means.
- Bingbon’s system will be checking users’ account info. Once users are detected by the system for any relevant violations, their accounts will be permanently closed.
Digital asset derivatives trading is highly leveraged and risky, and may result in partial or total loss of account funds. Before participating in contract trading, investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of contract trading, and decide whether participating in contract trading is profitable. Investors should base their decision on their investment experience, goals, financial status, and ability to bear risks.