The contract and spot trading services provided by BingX are involved in manifest high risks. By registering and trading with BingX, you acknowledge that you fully understand and agree to the content provided herein. The risk warning is translated into multiple languages and the Chinese version shall prevail.
The risk warning is intended to illustrate the high risks inherent in contract trading and help investors assess if they should engage in contract trading. Contract trading is risky. Before acknowledging the risk warning and trading with BingX, you must ensure that you understand the associated risks and rules of contract trading, and decide whether to participate in such trading based on your investment experience, goals, financial status, and risk tolerance.
Contract trading comes with high risks. It's only for investors who fully understand the risks and can bear a partial or total loss of their investment, or professionals.
1. Price volatility
Cryptocurrency price are volatile. Different factors may work together to make it hard to seize the right trading direction, exposing investors to a potentially high chance of failure and a huge loss. Investors shall bear all losses incurred by market factors.
2. Trading risks
1) Contract and spot trading exhibits high risks, which may result in a rapid P&L for every transaction. When encountering extreme market conditions, a significant loss or even forced liquidation may occur to investors' positions. Investors shall bear any and all losses incurred thereby.
2) Contract and spot trading are market behaviors and irreversible once the transaction is executed. Investors need to accept the associated losses.
3) The exchange only serves as a platform providing stable and neutral trading instruments and environment. It does not guarantee profits, nor share profits or risks of investors.
3. Policy and regulation risks
The contract trading of digital assets is subject to policy and regulation restraints in certain jurisdictions. Investors should check the policy and regulations in the region where they are based before making any investment decisions.
4. Other risks
1) High leverage will significantly amplify market risks. Therefore under extreme market conditions, the platform makes adjustments to the positions and leverages of investors with high leverages to protect investors from overly high risks and safeguard the market stability. Such adjustments, which will be announced on the official website, include but are not limited to negotiation, risk warning, forced position reduction, forced liquidation, leverage modification, and order cancelation.
2) Investors need to pay attention to the information disclosed by the platform and adjust their positions timely. Any loss or profit incurred thereby shall be borne by investors.
- By registering with BingX and using BingX services, you acknowledge that you are aware of, fully understand, and agree to the risk warning, and all risks and rules associated with contract and spot trading.
- The abovementioned risks are not complete and exhaustive. You should look into and understand other potential risks before contract trading.
- BingX sincerely advises you to exercise caution and decide whether to participate in contract and spot trading based on your own conditions such as risk tolerance.