Dear Bingbon Users:
We welcome you to participate in the “Bingbon Global Trading Competition”. You will have an opportunity to share a 280,000 USDT prize pool and win UNI rewards in the competition.
- Activity Description
- Activity Requirements: During the activity, users whose account assets are greater than 200 USDT at any time can register and join the activity.
- Activity Time: October 4th, 00:00 - October 7th, 23:59 (GMT+8), lasts 4 days
- Total Prize Pool: 280,000 USDT
- Prize Pool Share Description: After registration, if the profit rate of a 24H trading settlement on the day is greater than 0%, you can join prize pool share at 12:00 the next day.
- UNI Rewards Description: Daily Top 3 by profit rate ranking can win UNI rewards. The rewards will be distributed the next day.
- Profit Rate of This Period = [Withdrawals + Net Value at End of Period - (Net Value at Beginning of Period + Deposits)] / (Initial Net Value + Deposits)
TOP1 200 UNI
TOP2 100 UNI
TOP3 60 UNI
Competition list will be updated every 10 minutes
UNI Rewards need to submit the correct UNI wallet address (ERC20 is preferred) according to the prompt in the Message center.
Only user Jack, Tom, Helen, Calvin participated in this trading competition on that day
The P/L rate settled on the day: Jack 50%, Tom 30%, Helen 120%, Calvin -40%
Prize pool on the day is 40,000 USDT
The profit rate of Jack, Tom and Helen is greater than 0%, so that they can join the prize pool share
Total profit rate is 50% + 30% + 120% = 200%
In this case,
Jack can get the prize pool share 50/200 * 40,000 = 10,000 USDT
Tom can get the prize pool share 30/200 * 40,000 = 6,000 USDT
Helen can get the prize pool share 120/200 * 40,000 = 24,000 USDT
As Calvin has a negative return, he will not participate in the prize pool share of the day.
1) As the account balance of the four people on that day is more than 200 USDT, they are eligible to participate in the competition.
2) Users that violate the rules of self-dealing, wash trading, and using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
3) In this competition, only the profit of USDT Standard Contract trading will be calculated in the competition statistics.
4) The change in overall profit rate of the snapshot account assets will be used as the profit rate of the day.
- Terms and Conditions
- The platform takes a snapshot of the user’s account assets every day at 00:00 as a base, and calculates the change in the overall profit rate of account assets at 23:59 that day as the profit rate of the day.
- In this competition, only the profit of USDT Standard Contract trading will be calculated in the competition statistics.
- Every day refers to a natural day 00:00~23:59 (GMT+8)
- Bingbon reserves the right to disqualify users that violate the rules of self-dealing, wash trading, and use multiple accounts.
- Bingbon reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.
Digital asset derivatives trading is highly leveraged and risky, and may result in partial or total loss of account funds. Before conducting contract trading, investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of contract trading, and decide whether to participate in contract trading based on their investment experience, goals, financial status, and ability to bear risks.
Bingbon Operation Team