Keywords: Application for Trader Status, Trading Regulations for Traders, Commission Rules, Community Rankings, Prohibited Items for Traders
Ⅰ. Application Requirements for Trader Status
For users using App earlier than V2.22, the requirements for applying for trader status are as follows.
#How to become a common trader
- KYC authentication
- Deposit amount ≥ 50 USDT
Once you have met the requirements, you can become a common trader by clicking on the "Share Trading Activity" button on the "Share Trading" page via BingX’s mobile App/PC web. Other users will then be able to search you by your nickname in the Copy Trading Community and copy your orders accordingly.
#How to rank top in the trader list
- Complete the KYC verification process
- Deposit amount ≥ 50 USDT
- Trading volume of the past 3 weeks ≥ 100,000 USDT
- Win ratio of the past 3 weeks ≥ 55%
- Cumulative ROI of the past 3 weeks ≥ 55%
- Profit generated from copy trading will not be taken into account
For users using the App V2.22 or later than V2.22, the requirements for applying for trader status are as follows.
There is no distinction between top traders and common traders. The application requirements for becoming a trader on BingX are unified as follows.
- For users using the App V2.22 or newer than V2.22, the requirements for applying for trader status are as follows.
- Deposit amount ≥ 50 USDT
Ⅱ. Trading Regulations for Traders
The following values differ slightly in different countries and regions.
1. Daily limits on the number of copied orders
The daily limit on the number of traders' orders is 10. When exceeding the limit, traders can still open positions normally, but copiers are unable to copy their orders.
2. Leverage limits to shared orders
Maximum leverage limits for traders’ orders
When the leverage limit is exceeded, traders can still open positions normally, but copiers are not permitted to copy their orders.
3. Restrictions on traders’ copying trading groups
What are traders' copying trading groups? The collection of all copiers from every single trader is traders' copying trading groups.
Subsequent adjustments to the limit will be automatically adjusted by the system based on market liquidity conditions. Please refer to the subsequent announcements. For any inquiries, please contact our 24/7 online support.
Trading volume limit to the holding positions of each group (USDT)
1X: 20,000,000 USDT
1X: 5,000,000 USDT
1X-10X: 500,000 USDT
11X-25X: 250,000 USDT
25X-50X: 50,000 USDT
51X-75X: 10,000 USDT
1X-10X: 250,000 USDT
11X-25X: 100,000 USDT
26X-35X: 50,000 USDT
36X-50X: 10,000 USDT
1X-5X: 100,000 USDT
6X-10X: 50,000 USDT
11X-20X: 10,000 USDT
21X-25X: 5,000 USDT
- The group consists of all copiers from one single trader.
- Copy Trading Group’s Margin = the sum of the margin of all copiers' orders
- Copy Trading Group's Trading Volume = the sum of the trading volume of all copiers' orders
When the limit is exceeded, the system will perform a proportional reduction in the margin of the copier's order.
Copiers, Alan and Bob, are copying the orders of trader Carlos.
When Carlos places an order of 10 USDT * 10X, the amount limit of Alan and Bob’s margin should be 10*40=400 USDT. If the original margin of Alan and Bob's copied orders reaches 800 USDT totally, the final margin of their copied orders will be reduced by half (1/2).
If Carlos places an order for BTC/USDT with 2 users Alan and Bob copying the same BTC/USDT order, the maximum trading volume limit is 450K USDT. When the total trading volume of the two exceeds 900K USDT, the final margin of their copied orders will be reduced by half (1/2).
If Carlos continuously places BTC/USDT orders with Alan and Bob copying at the same time, the total trading volume of the first order is 400K USDT. The second order is 150K USDT. That brings the two orders to 400K + 150K > 500K, which led to unsuccessful copying.
Hint: Traders share trades with futures trading. They are subjected to individual trading volume limitation.
Ⅲ. Commission Rules for Traders
- 8% of the profit generated by the copied orders will be shared by the trader as a reward.
- The profit share is settled on a daily basis. If the copier has no cumulative profit for a single day, there will be no profit share.
The profit share is deducted first and then settled on a daily basis as follows.
When the copy order is closed, and the order is profitable, the system will deduct 8% of the profit and a second settlement will be carried out in the early morning of the next day according to the copier’s cumulative net profit.
A copier copied the trader up to 10 orders in a single day. There is a net profit of 200 USDT from 8 of the 10 orders while there is a loss of 50 USDT from the other 2 orders.
Amount deducted from the copier's profitable orders: 200 * 8% = 16 USDT
Cumulative net profit after the second settlement: 200-50 = 150 USDT
Actual profit share that the trader gets: 150 * 8% = 12 USDT
Deduction amount that shall be returned to the copier: 16-12 = 4 USDT
Copier's actual profit of the day: 200-50-16 + 4 = 138 USDT
Ⅳ. Community Ranking Rules for Traders
For traders using an App later than V2.22, the community ranking rules are as follows.
The rankings are evaluated based on a single dimension as "Profit Rate".
For traders using the App V2.22 or newer than V2.22, the community ranking rules are as follows.
1. Local Priority Principle: Traders in the same region as their copiers will be given priority.
>For example, when other conditions are the same, Vietnamese traders will be preferentially recommended to Vietnamese users; The same applies to Japanese traders.
2. New Trader Support Principle: Potential new traders will be given priority.
3. Profitability Principle: Traders who lead their copiers to profitability are given priority to be recommended.
- All other conditions being equal, traders who have been leading profitable copiers for a period of time will be recommended first.
- All other conditions being equal, traders whose copiers are profitable as a whole will be recommended first.
4. Data Selection Principle:
Priority is given to those with better trading performance data. Trading performance data includes Profit Ratio, Win Rate, Max. Drawdown, etc.
5. Funding Size Principle: Traders with larger deposits and greater use of funds will be recommended first.
Ⅴ. Prohibited Items for Traders
1. Prohibition of sharing social accounts
Traders are not allowed to explicitly or implicitly disclose social accounts on the platform's personal profile, avatar, and other information display places.
2. Prohibition of revealing sensitive information
In order to maintain the platform's ethos, traders are not allowed to express or imply pornographic or reactionary information in the platform's personal profile, avatar, and other information display places.
3. Prohibition of promising guaranteed profits
Traders must not promise profits to copiers in order to attract them to copy orders.
4. Prohibition of using multiple accounts
Traders are prohibited from using multiple accounts to get profit shares or open positions in the opposite direction simultaneously. Once detected, they will be permanently disqualified from trader status.
5. Prohibition of Plagiarizing Orders
Traders are prohibited from plagiarizing the orders of other traders in any way. The risk control system will be checking the opening and closing prices, timing, position details, trading frequency, and other dimensions frequently. If traders are detected by the system for plagiarism, their accounts will be temporarily suspended from being copied by users. If traders are detected because of plagiarism for the first time, they can contact Customer Support to complete the advanced KYC for account unlocking. Accounts involved in a second-time plagiarism detected will be permanently closed.
Special Note: Accounts detected by the risk control system for having the same equipment, IP address, or same trading behaviors, associated asset transfer records (such as Internal Transfer) will be regarded as belonging to the same trader. We will enforce relevant restrictions on the accounts that have been involved accordingly.