Key words: Share/ Recommend Traders
Reward Rules, and Commissions on Completing Sharing/ Recommending Traders.
In order to make excellent traders more widely available, BingX sets up reward rules for sharing/ recommending traders, which allows BingX users to share/ recommend excellent traders to other BingX users. If the recommendation is successful, the user may obtain a certain proportion of profit share.
- How much is the certain proportion of profit share for successful trader recommendation?
- If the recommendation is successful, the user can view the recommendation record in the BingX App.
- If the recommendation is successful, you can get a 25% share of the profit as a reward which is generated by other users who successfully follow the trader and copy the trader’s profitable orders.
For example, if user A recommends trader B to another user C; C places orders by following trader B; Trader B earns a daily profit share- 100 USDT from user C; then user A can get 25 USDT from trader’s profit share (100 * 25%= 25 USDT).
- The profit share as a reward commission will be settled on a daily basis. Time of the settlement is the early morning of the next date.
- How to recommend/share a trader?
- After logging in, open the Trader List on the Copy Trading page on the BingX mobile App/PC web.
- To obtain the trader's recommendation link from the upright corner, select the trader you want to recommend to enter her/his Homepage.
- Send the link to another user. After the user opens the link and completes the settings for copying orders from the shared trader, the recommendation will be successful.
It’s suggested to send the link of “ For Followers- How to Edit Copy Trading Settings” to the target users to help them complete the copy trading settings.
- If the user used to follow or has already followed this trader (whether in VST or USDT), the recommendation will be unsuccessful.
- For making a successful recommendation, please note that the user must complete the copy trading setting at the page of the recommendation link sent from you. For example if the user opens that page and then re-search for the trader from the Trader List page after exiting the link you shared, the recommendation will be unsuccessful.