Keywords: Share/Recommend Traders, Reward Rules, Sharing/Recommending Trader Rewards
In order to promote excellent traders to a wider audience, BingX has set up rules for recommending copy trading, allowing BingX users to share/recommend elite traders to other BingX users. If the recommendation is successful, the recommender will obtain a commission from the trader's copy trading profit share.These rules are only applicable to standard futures copy trading.
How to calculate the profit share for successful recommendations?
- If the recommendation is successful, the user can view the recommendation record in the BingX App.
Following a successful recommendation, the user will obtain a 25% commission from the trader's copy trading profit share.
For example, User A recommends Trader B to User C who places orders by copying Trader B. If Trader B was to earn a copy trading daily profit share of 100 USDT from User C; User A will receive 25% of this. (100 * 25% = 25 USDT) and Trader B would receive 75 USDT.
- The commission for successful recommendation will be settled daily on the following morning (UTC+8).
- When multiple traders have been successfully recommended, the profit & loss will be determined separately for each trader.
For example, if User A recommends Trader B & Trader D to User C；Trader B generates 100 USDT of copy trading profit share and Trader D loses without a commission, User A will receive 25 USDT.
How to recommend/share a trader?
- After logging in, open the Trader List on the Copy Trade page on the BingX mobile App/PC web.
- Go to the homepage of the trader that you'd like to recommend, and obtain the recommendation link from the upright corner.
Send the link to another user. After the user opens the link and completes the settings for copying orders from the shared trader, the recommendation will be regarded as successful.
It’s suggested to send the link of “For Copiers - How to Edit Copy Trading Settings” to the target users to help them complete the copy trading settings.
- If the user used to copy or has already copied this trader (whether in VST or USDT), the recommendation will be regarded as unsuccessful.
- For making a successful recommendation, please note that the user must complete the copy trading setting on the page of the recommendation link sent from you. For example, if the user opens that page and then re-search for the trader from the Trader List page after exiting the link you shared, the recommendation will be deemed as unsuccessful.