- Open/Own a Binance Futures account ( visit the Binance USDⓈ-M Futures, log in with your Binance spot account to open)
- Complete the Futures Quiz
- Have funds in the Futures wallet
1. Log in to the official website of Binance, click on the API Management from the drop-down menu of your avatar.
2. Go to the Create API page and set the API name.
3. Proceed with security verification.
4. After the API Key is created, confirm to select the “Enable Reading” API restrictions only.
5. Open the BingX App, go to the Share Trading - API Management page, copy the API Key and Secret Key from Binance and paste them into BingX's API Access page.
6. Fill in the API information (QR code scanning and manual copy and paste are supported), click to Authorize Access.
7. After successful access, the corresponding trading information will be displayed on the trader's home page
- Please note only “Enable Reading” needs to be selected when you set API restrictions.
- For each Binance account, BingX can only access one API that is active for that account.
- This API Access function is available for copy traders only.