Arbitrage bot helps you to automatically take profit with little effort. Simply choose a coin and enter the initial investment, the bot will buy when the price drops and sell when it rises.
- What is Arbitrage Bot?
Arbitrage bot is a trading strategy in which users can automatically buy low and sell high in a specific price range through a program. In the volatile digital asset market, the use of arbitrage bot can avoid erroneous trading decisions caused by human factors to a greater extent. Arbitrage bot will assist users in strictly implementing the user-set low-buy high-sell transactions strategy.
- Application Scenarios
With its core of "buy low and sell high", Arbitrage Bot is considered to be more applicable in a sideways market. Beware that unilateral rise and fall of prices would probably bring certain asset losses to users.
- How to start Arbitrage Bot Trading?
- Web: Click [Spot] from the drop-down menu of [Market] in the top navigation bar; Click ‘Arbitrage Bot’ at the top-right corner to enter the panel.
- Choose ‘Auto’ or ‘Manual’ mode, set parameters and click ‘Create’.
- The invested digital assets will be automatically transferred to the “Arbitrage Bot” account after the strategy is created. When the arbitrage bot stops working, the invested assets plus generated profits will be automatically transferred to “Fund Account”. However, users are unable to withdraw those profits during operation.
- The system will buy a certain amount of digital assets in accordance with parameters set by users, and open corresponding buy & sell orders in each grid.
- The opened order will be executed once a pre-set price point is touched. ( Please note: fees will then be charged based on the spot fee rate.) The sell order will be opened in the nearest grid above upon the completion of the buy order; the buy order will be opened in the nearest grid below. ( One grid, one order.)
- All base digital assets will be sold and exchanged into quote assets like USDT when users manually terminate grid operation or Take Profit and Stop Loss settings are triggered. Users can also choose to keep the base digital assets when the grid ends.
Order Opening Mode
Users are allowed to manually set the grid parameters, such as the price range, grid number, invested digital assets, and so on.
2.Auto: Intelligent Recommendation
The system will set the most appropriate parameters based on the analysis of historical data, in which users only need to set the Investment amount.
Price H: The highest price of the grid. No orders will be placed if prices rise above the upper limit. ( Price H should be higher than Price L)
Price L: The lowest price of the grid. No orders will be placed if prices fall under the lower limit. ( Price L should be lower than Price H)
Grid Number: Split your price range into multiple smaller ranges (Grids). An order will be executed when prices move to a price point.
Investment: The amount of digital assets that users invest in Arbitrage Bot Trading.
Profit Margin Per Grid (%): The profits made in each grid will be calculated on the basis of backtesting after the setting of parameters.
Risk Reminder and Notes
- If the price falls below the lowest price in the range, the system will not continue to place orders. When the price returns above the lowest price in the range, the system will continue to place orders.
- If the price exceeds the highest price in the set range, the system will not continue to place orders. When the price falls below the highest price in the range, the system will continue to place orders.
- The capital use efficiency is low. Because the arbitrage bot strategy will place an order based on the price range and grid number set by the user, if the grid number user set is extremely low and the price fluctuates between the two points set by the user, the system will not perform automatic ordering.
- During the operation of the arbitrage bot, if the asset encounters unpredictable circumstances such as suspension or delisting, the arbitrage bot trading will be automatically suspended.