Notes for Registration
To participate in this activity, please carefully read the following tips related to the activity.
- The activity requires the initial net asset value to be more than 30 USDT. If the asset value requirement is met after registration, it is considered valid.
- During the activity, deposits and withdrawals will directly affect your profit rate.
- Rewards will be issued within 48 hours after the event.
- Bingbon reserves the right to disqualify users that violate the rules of self-dealing, wash trading, or use multiple accounts.
Notes & Terms:
1. Registration Start Time: 20:00 Nov 17, 2021 (UTC+8)
Registration is open throughout the event.
2. Competition Start Time: 12:00 Nov 18, 2021 (UTC+8)
Competition End Time: 12:00, Nov 24, 2021 (UTC+8)
3. Registration is required for participating in this event. There will be a chance to get a bonus reward upon successful registration. ( The registration bonus reward can only be obtained upon successful registration before the start of the event.)
4. After registration, only accounts with assets ( in Standard Contract USDT account) greater than or equal to 30 USDT and a cumulative trading volume greater than 1,000 USDT can participate in this trading competition.
5. This competition is based on profit rate ranking as well as profit amount ranking. These 2 rankings are calculated separately and independently. Awards will be issued according to the ranking at the end of the activity.
6. This event is limited to users with registered IP addresses from the English regions only.
Calculation of Profit Rate:
a. Profit Rate = [Net Assets of Account after the Settlement - Other Income - (Initial Net Assets of Account + Deposit) + Withdrawal] / (Initial Net Assets of Account + Deposit)
b. Initial Net Assets of Account: Net assets of the account at the start of the competition (unrealized PnL included)
c. Net Assets of Account after the Settlement: Net assets of the account at the end of the competition (unrealized PnL included)
d. Deposit = Cumulative deposits during the competition, including direct deposits, internal transfer, crypto convert, invitation commission and profits generated from bonus orders.
Calculation of Profit Amount:
Individual Profit Amount = Current Net Value (including unrealized P&L) - Initial Net Value + Cumulative Withdrawal during the Event - Cumulative Deposit during the Event- Profit Generated from Bonus Orders during the Event; Since the calculation of the net value takes time, there may be a delay in the update of the profit amount.
Note: Only the profit of USDT Standard Contract trading will be calculated into the competition statistics.
7. Award Description
a. Profit Rate Ranking Competition: Top 10 will get the corresponding USDT rewards as below.
b. Profit Amount Ranking Competition: Top 10 will get the corresponding USDT rewards as below.
8. Please be reminded that if there is any evidence of cheating, or trading occurring in both directions simultaneously, or high-frequency trading, or usage of multiple accounts, or other unfair activities, the corresponding accounts will be removed.
9. Bingbon reserves the right to the final interpretation for this event.