1.What is a bonus? How to use a bonus?
A bonus can be used as Margin in contract trading. Profits generated from bonus orders can be withdrawn, while the bonus itself cannot.
Click to view more: <Bonus Instruction for Standard Contract>
2.Bonus Terms and Conditions
1) A bonus can be used as Margin in contract trading;
2) Orders placed with a bonus in Standard Contract trading will be closed automatically after 24 hours; users can choose to close the position manually before then;
3) Certain bonuses can only be unlocked after the user's trading volume ( leverage included) reaches a certain amount. Please refer to the bonus details for specifics.
3.What is a rebate voucher?
Users get to enjoy trading fee rebates with the rebate voucher:
- Trade → Trading fee incurred → Trading fee refunded;
- Check the amount and expiry of the rebate voucher in [My Rewards];
- Valid for spot and standard contract trading only ( invalid for copy trading, arbitrage bot, and perpetual swap).
4.How to use a rebate voucher?
Log into BingX, and hover over the avatar on the top right of the navigation bar; click on [My Rewards] in the dropdown list.
PC: [My Rewards]- [Rebate Voucher]- [Use Now]
APP: [Home]- [Account]- [My Rewards]- [Use]
5.Rebate Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The rebate amount will be automatically settled on the next day by the system;
- The rebate amount will be settled on the next day and refunded to users’ “Fund Account”. The description will be [Rebate (From Voucher)] in Fund Statement;
- There is an expiration date for each rebate voucher, which can be used partially until the whole amount is used up ( E.g. User A has a rebate voucher of 20 USDT and the trading fee incurred for the day is 5 USDT. With the rebate voucher, 5 USDT will be refunded to user A. In this case, the rebate voucher has a 15 USDT balance left of the initial 20 USDT);
- The rebate settlement will follow your trading currency. E.g. User A has a rebate voucher of 50 USDT. Plus 0.01 ETH, valued at 45 USDT, is charged as the trading fee for a coin-margined standard contract. In this case, the platform will refund 0.01 ETH (i.e 45 USDT) to user A. Thus that rebate voucher’s balance stands at 5 USDT;
- Spot: Conversion from trading currency to USDT for rebate settlement is based on Order Price; Coin-Margined Standard Contract: Conversion from trading currency to USDT for rebate settlement is based on Closing Price.
6.Notes on Rebate Voucher
- Rebate Voucher can only be used for spot and standard contract trading ( invalid for copy trading, arbitrage bot, and perpetual swap);
- Spot: Trading fees are only charged for filled orders. If the limit order isn’t successfully executed, there will not be any fees;
- Standard Contract: Trading fees are only charged at the time of closing; therefore, there will not be any fee rebate for open orders;
- As trading fees are only charged at the time of closing, the “Max. Rebate upon Order” is for reference only. The actual amount shall prevail;
- The rebate fees are excluded from “Invitation Commission”;
- Orders placed with a bonus or VST are ineligible for rebates.
7.How to get bonuses and rebate vouchers?
There are several ways to get them, as shown below; please keep a lookout for the latest event announcement on the platform.
- Event Rewards
- New User Rewards