This video is for demonstration only. The actual situation may be subject to market conditions and platform rules.
1. How to deposit cryptocurrencies？
Step1: Log in to your BingX account and find access to deposit. For BingX app: Homepage - "My Assets" - "Deposit/Buy Crypto"; For BingX website: on the home page, click the wallet icon on the top navigation bar and go to "Deposit".
Step 2: Choose the coin to deposit.
Step 3: Select a blockchain network for deposit (deposit chain). BingX now supports multiple blockchain networks for deposits, such as ERC20, TRC20, BEP20, POLYGON, etc. Different blockchain networks charge different service fees for deposits. Refer to the rules of the relevant blockchain network for details. Note: Please make sure that the selected network is the same as the network of the platform you are withdrawing funds from.
Step 4: Select the recipient account. BingX now supports direct deposit to Futures Account and Fund Account for quick trading.
Step 5: Double-check the "coin" to deposit, "deposit chain" and "recipient account". Then copy the address to your wallet that you withdraw funds from. The deposit will arrive after "network confirmations". BingX will notify you by SMS when your deposit arrives..
- Please make sure you choose the correct coin and deposit chain. Otherwise, your assets will be lost and cannot be retrieved.
- Deposits need to be confirmed by the entire blockchain and will normally arrive in 10 to 60 minutes.
- The Min. deposit amount is 1 USDT; transfers less than this amount will not be credited and cannot be returned.
- The deposit speed is not up to BingX. If your deposit takes longer than usual, it may be due to network congestion. You may retrieve the TxID from the withdrawal platform to check the status of the transfer of your assets.
2. How to withdraw cryptocurrencies？
Step1: Log in to your BingX account and find access to withdrawal. For BingX app: go to homepage - "My Assets" - "Withdraw"; For BingX website: on the home page, click the wallet icon on the top navigation bar and go to "Withdraw".
Step 2: Choose the coin to withdraw.
Step 3: Select "Withdraw" or "Internal Transfer".
Withdraw: Confirm the "chain" name and the corresponding "service fee". Enter the "address" and "withdrawal quantity". Check the "Actual Arrival" amount and click "Withdraw".
Internal Transfer: Select "user UID", "email" or "phone" as the transfer method. Then enter the "withdrawal quantity". Double check the "Actual Arrival" amount and click "Withdraw".
- Your KYC status will affect the withdrawal limit.
- Minimum withdrawal: 10 USDT.
- Please do not transfer your USDT assets to non-USDT addresses, or your assets will not be recovered.
- Please make sure you enter the correct withdrawal address. Withdrawal requests cannot be canceled once submitted.
- Please do not disclose your passwords, messages or GA codes to anyone.
- Withdrawals need to be confirmed by the entire blockchain, which will take around 10 to 120 minutes before the asset is credited into your account.
- The withdrawal may proceed without manual review if your account is considered safe by the system which will evaluate the user's account security based on the risk assessment score. However, if an abnormality is detected, the withdrawal will be suspended pending the manual review process.