BingX will cease trading on the trading pairs for the following coins on 2022-03-09 14:00 (UTC+8): STRIP (Strip Finance), RISE (EverRise), DXCT (DNAxCAT Token). The affected pairs will be delisted on 2022-03-10 11:00 (UTC+8)
To best protect all of our users, BingX periodically reviews each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors.
Here are some factors in our consideration:
- Level and quality of development activity
- Network/spot stability
- Level of public communication
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct
- Market liquidity
- This delisting will not affect other spot trading pairs
- The deposit service for the affected pairs is suspended; withdrawal is not affected. If you have any questions, please contact our 24/7 online support.
BingX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Digital asset derivatives trading is highly leveraged and risky and may result in partial or total loss of account funds. Before participating in spot or contract trading, investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of contract trading, and decide whether participating in contract trading is profitable. Investors should base their decision on their investment experience, goals, financial status, and ability to bear risks.
BingX Operation Team