What is a Rebate Voucher?
Users get to enjoy rebate for their trading fee with the rebate voucher.
As shown in the image, this is a [Rebate Voucher] that contains the following information:
- Value: 10 USDT
- Valid until 2022-04-04
How to Use the Rebate Voucher
1.Log in to the BingX app, click on the avatar in the top left corner, and enter [My Rewards].
2.Select [Rebate Vouchers] and click [Use], which will bring you to the usage portal.
3.Below is an example of using a rebate voucher for a contract trade. If you select a 10 USDT voucher, the system will prompt you with [Max. Rebate upon Order 10 USDT].You can use the rebate voucher repeatedly before its expiry or until the credit is fully utilized. If you have a 10 USDT rebate voucher and incur a 5 USDT fee on the first day, you will receive 5 USDT back and the balance of the voucher becomes 5 USDT, which can be used the next time.
- The rebate amount will be automatically settled on the next day by the system.
- The transaction fees incurred on the previous day are calculated and refunded to users' "Fund Account" with the fund statement indicating "Rebate (From Voucher)".
- There is an expiration date for each rebate voucher, which can be used n part until the amount is fully utilized. (E.g. User A has a rebate voucher of 20 USDT and incurs a 5 USDT on the first day. With the rebate voucher, 5 USDT is refunded and the balance of the voucher becomes 15 USDT).
- The rebate settlement will follow your trading currency.E.g. User A has a rebate voucher of 50 USDT. 0.01 ETH, valued at 45 USDT, is charged as the trading fee for a coin-margined contract. In this case, the platform will refund 0.01 ETH (i.e. 45 USDT) to user A, making the rebate voucher's balance 5 USDT.
- Spot: Converted at the order price. Coin-Margined Contract: Converted at the closing price at the time of closing.
Terms and Conditions
- Use case: Trade → Use rebate voucher → Trading fee incurred → Trading fee refunded
- Valid for spot and contract trading (invalid for copy trading, arbitrage bot, perpetual swap, and orders that are placed with a bonus).
- Spot: Trading fees are only charged for filled orders.If the limit order isn’t successfully filled, there will not be any fees.
- Standard Contract: Trading fees are only charged at the time of closing.Therefore, there will not be any fee rebate for open orders.
- As trading fees are only charged at the time of closing, the “Max. Rebate upon Order” is for reference only. The actual amount shall prevail.
- The rebate fees are excluded from “Referral Commission”
- Orders placed with a bonus or VST are ineligible for rebates.
- Check the amount and expiry of the rebate voucher in [My Rewards]. Please use the voucher before it expires.
How to Get the Rebate Voucher
There are several ways to get them, as shown below. Please keep a lookout for the latest event on the platform.
- Event Rewards
- New User Rewards