This video is for demonstration only. The actual situation may be subject to market conditions and platform rules.
1. What is BingX Rebate Voucher?
Rebate Vouchers are applicable for trading fee rebates. Users can enjoy trading fee rebates with the Rebate Voucher. The rebate will be issued after the transactions.
2. How to use BingX Rebate Voucher?
Step 1: APP: Avatar -> My Rewards; WEB: Avatar -> My Rewards.
Step 2: Choose a "Rebate Voucher" and click "Use" to enter the page on which you can select where the rebate voucher will be used.
Step 3: Choose Spot or Standard Futures. If you select a 10 USDT voucher, the system will prompt you with "Max. Rebate upon Order 10 USDT". There is an expiration date for each rebate voucher. Before the expiry, each rebate voucher can be used in part until the amount is fully utilized. If you have a 10 USDT rebate voucher and incur a 5 USDT fee on the first day, you will receive a 5 USDT rebate and the balance of the voucher becomes 5 USDT, which can be used the next time.
Step 4: Go to My Assets -> Fund -> USDT -> Asset Details to view rebate records.
3. Settlement rules
- The rebate amount will be automatically settled by the system on the next day at 00:00 (UTC+8).
- The trading fees incurred on the previous day are calculated and refunded to users' "Fund Account" with the fund statement indicating "Rebate (From Voucher)".
- There is an expiration date for each rebate voucher, which can be used in part until the amount is fully utilized. E.g., User A has a rebate voucher of 20 USDT and incurs a 5 USDT fee on the first day. With the rebate voucher, 5 USDT is refunded and the balance of the voucher becomes 15 USDT.
- The rebate will be settled according to the closing price if in a different currency from the trading currency. E.g., User A has a rebate voucher of 50 USDT. 0.01 ETH, valued at 45 USDT, is charged as the trading fee for a coin-margined contract. In this case, the platform will refund 0.01 ETH (i.e., 45 USDT) to user A, making the rebate voucher's balance 5 USDT.
4. Terms and conditions
- Use case: Trade → Use rebate voucher → Trading fee incurred → Trading fee refunded.
- Valid for spot and futures trading (invalid for copy trading, grid trading and orders that are placed with a bonus).
- Spot: Trading fees are only charged for filled orders. If the limit order isn’t successfully filled, there will not be any fees.
- Standard Futures: Trading fees are only charged at the time of closing. Therefore, there will not be any fee rebate for open orders.
- As trading fees are only charged at the time of closing, the “Max. Rebate upon Order” is for reference only. The actual amount shall prevail.
- The rebate amount is excluded from “Referral Commission”.
- Orders placed with VST are ineligible for rebates.
- Check the amount and expiry of the rebate voucher in "My Rewards". Please use the voucher before it expires.
5. How to get BingX Rebate Voucher
- New users can get the rebate voucher by completing new user tasks.
- Participate in BingX official events to earn rebate vouchers of different values.