What is Virtual USDT (VST)
VST (Virtual USDT) is the analog token issued by BingX. It is used as a margin for demo trading. However, it has no real value and cannot be withdrawn.
How to Use VST
1. Choose [Asset], and click [Standard Contract Account] to see your VST details. New users will automatically receive 100,000 VST from the platform.
2. If you need to apply for more VST, click [VST] to enter the page. Then, click on the symbol above the [Available Margin] to apply. Please note that you can only apply once within 7 days if your VST is less than 20,000 VST.
3. VST demo trading works like the actual trading and can be used for spot, standard contract, and copy trading. You can also transfer the VST between different accounts.
4. Click [Go to Trade] to enter the trading page. Choose [VST Account (VST)] to start using the 100,000 VST to trade spot, standard contract, and copy trading. The daily limit for VST orders is 150.
VST Terms and Conditions
- The new user will automatically receive 100,000 VST after registration.
- If your total VST (including Fund Account and Standard Contract Account) is less than 20,000 VST, you can apply to get more VST. You can only apply once within 7 days.
- If you are participating in a VST competition, you will not be able to apply for more VST during the event period.
- VST demo trading works like the actual trading and can be used for spot, standard contract, and copy trading. The daily limit on the number of VST orders is 150.
- VST demo trading allows new users to get familiar with trading risks. You can apply for VST once within 7 days. However, please use it rationally as it will not add value to your trading experience otherwise.