The contract Emerging Zone is an independent sector under BingX contracts. Trading pairs with insufficient liquidity and relatively large spreads will be displayed here, allowing users to distinguish and exercise caution before making any investment decision.
- Spreads are determined by the long-short ratio. If the long positions > short positions, the spread of buying will be larger, and vice versa.
- Calculation Method:
When there is a spread in the long position, Long Price = Current Price * (1 + Spread Ratio).
When there is a spread in the short position, Short Price = Current Price * (1 - Spread Ratio).
- Please refer to the "Daily Average" for the spreads of the trading pairs in the Emerging Zone below. Spread changes with the market depth. When the market is faced with bad liquidity, the spread may be larger.
1) The spread ranges indicated above are only for reference, and the actual spread on the trading page shall prevail;
2) For other trading pairs not listed here, the actual spread on the trading page shall prevail. Please pay attention to the risks and note that the spreads will change with market conditions and liquidity.
- The spread will be adjusted accordingly, after factoring into market conditions and liquidity, when the user holds a large position (including holding positions and pending trades), employs high-frequency trading, and/or uses multiple accounts; In such case, the position will be closed at the actual market price and BingX does not guarantee that it is in line with the index price.
- When a trader places an order, the system will calculate the spread based on the total trading volume of the trader and the followers (including the pending and open order) to match the optimal counterparty price. When the total trading volume is too large with insufficient market depth, the spread will be adjusted accordingly to achieve instant trading.
Will these cryptos remain in the Emerging Zone forever?
It depends. BingX carefully evaluates the actual performance of each cryptocurrency. Crypto that gains increased liquidity and stability will be moved out of the Emerging Zone and into another sector. However, a crypto with insufficient liquidity, high risks, etc., will be delisted.
Digital currencies are highly volatile assets. BingX advises users to exercise caution and manage their risks when making any investment decision, including but not limited to the cryptocurrencies in the Emerging Zone.