The contract Emerging Zone is an independent sector under BingX contracts. Trading pairs with insufficient liquidity and relatively large spreads will be displayed here, allowing users to distinguish and exercise caution before making any investment decision.
1. Spreads are determined by the long-short ratio. If the long positions > short positions, the spread of buying will be larger, and vice versa.
2. Calculation Method:
When there is a spread in the long position, Long Price = Current Price * (1 + Spread Ratio).
When there is a spread in the short position, Short Price = Current Price * (1 - Spread Ratio).
3. Please refer to the "Daily Average" for the spreads of the trading pairs in the Emerging Zone below. Spread changes with the market depth. When the market is faced with bad liquidity, the spread may be larger.
Daily Average: 0.5%
CRO/USDT NFT/USDT WOO/USDT LUNA/USDT
LUNC/USDT OP/USDT UNFI/USDT
CEL/USDT KDA/USDT LOOKS/USDT
BEL/USDT XCH/USDT BLZ/USDT LIT/USDT ICX/USDT
Daily Average: 0.2%
1) The spread ranges indicated above are only for reference, and the actual spread on the trading page shall prevail;
2) For other trading pairs not listed here, the actual spread on the trading page shall prevail. Please pay attention to the risks and note that the spreads will change with market conditions and liquidity.
4. Considering the market conditions and liquidity, when the user's position is large (including holding positions and pending trades), or if the user is doing high-frequency trading and multi-account trading, the spread cost will be adjusted accordingly; The transaction will be executed at the actual market price when closing the position. For such transactions mentioned, the platform does not guarantee that they will be executed at the index price.
5. When a trader places an order, the system will calculate the spread based on the total trading volume of the trader and his copiers (including the pending volume of the trader and holding positions of himself and his copiers) to match the optimal rival price. When the total trading volume of the trader and his copiers is too large and the market depth is not sufficient, the spread will be adjusted accordingly to achieve instant trading. When the total trading volume is too large with insufficient market depth, the spread will be adjusted accordingly to achieve instant trading.
Will these cryptos remain in the Emerging Zone forever?
It depends. BingX carefully evaluates the actual performance of each cryptocurrency. Crypto that gains increased liquidity and stability will be moved out of the Emerging Zone and into another sector. However, crypto with insufficient liquidity, high risks, etc., will be delisted.
Digital currencies are highly volatile assets. BingX advises users to exercise caution and manage their risks when making any investment decision, including but not limited to the cryptocurrencies in the Emerging Zone.