BingX will support the Ellipsis (EPS) token migration, redenomination, and ticker change. The ticker of EPS will be updated to EPX. Specific timelines are as shown below:
- BingX will suspend spot trading and deposit services for EPS/USDT on 2022-05-09 at 12:00 (UTC+8);
- BingX will cancel all pending orders and delist the EPS/USDT trading pair on 2022-05-09 at 18:00 (UTC+8) (Users will be able to find their assets in the fund account);
- BingX will collate all EPS balances and begin the distribution of EPX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 EPS = 88 EPX on 2022-05-18 (UTC+8);
- BingX Spot will open trading for EPX/USDT on 2022-05-18 at 16:00 (UTC+8). The withdrawal and deposit service will be available from 2022-05-18 at 18:00 (UTC+8). The actual product recovery time shall prevail.
- EPX (BSC) contract address:0xAf41054C1487b0e5E2B9250C0332eCBCe6CE9d71;
- Deposits of Ellipsis (EPS) that come in after 2022-05-09 12:00 (UTC+8) will not be credited;
- After EPS spot trading pair is delisted, users will be able to find their EPS assets in the fund account. Please be assured that your assets are safe;
- The EPX migration will be completed by 2022-05-18 16:00 (UTC+8) before trading of EPX is opened;
- After the token migration, the absolute total supply will increase 88X. After the EPX trading is opened, the EPX token price will be adjusted proportionately. The actual trading price shall prevail.
For further information, please refer to the following:
Digital asset derivatives trading is highly leveraged and risky and may result in partial or total loss of account funds. Before participating in contract trading, investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of contract trading, and decide whether participating in contract trading is profitable. Investors should base their decision on their investment experience, goals, financial status, and ability to bear risks.
BingX Operation Team