As per the announcement on "BingX Will Support the Migration and Airdrop for Terra (LUNA)", BingX will support Terra's official LUNA airdrop and token migration program. The airdrop will be completed on 2022-06-01 (UTC+8), and the detailed rules are as below.
1. We will distribute Terra 2.0 (LUNA) to all eligible LUNA (old) users based on the following ratio:
|Pre-attack||2022-05-07 14:59:37 (UTC)||1 LUNA (old) =1.034735071LUNA|
2022-05-26 19:59:51 (UTC)
|1 LUNA (old) =0.000015307927LUNA|
2. Eligibility for the airdrop depends on users' smallest position at the snapshot time:
- Pre-attack ≥ 0.01 LUNA (old)
- Post-attack ≥ 1000 LUNA (old)
3. 30% airdrop will be completed on 2022-06-01 and the remaining 70% will be distributed monthly to users from December 2022 onward.
4. For the resumption time of Luna deposit and withdrawal services, please stay tuned for the latest announcement.
For further information, please refer to the following: