1. Fee Schedule
1. The spread depends on the Long to Short Ratio. If long positions > short positions, the spread of buying will be larger, and vice versa.
2. Calculation Method
When there is a spread in the long position, Long Price = Current Price * (1 + Spread Ratio);
When there is a spread in the short position, Short Price = Current Price * (1 - Spread Ratio).
3. The spread ratio will be adjusted dynamically based on the change in market depth.
|BTC/USDT||0.02% ~ 0.1%|
|Others||0.02% ~ 0.2%|
Reminder: The spread ranges shown above are only for reference. During extremely volatile market conditions, the spread may be larger than the examples listed in the table above.
4. Considering the market conditions and liquidity, if a user's positions are large (including opened positions and pending orders), the spread fee will be adjusted slightly and will be allocated to both sides. (Users with smaller positions are less affected or not affected.)
Please note: The spread between the orders placed by the trader and copiers will be adjusted according to the market depth consumed by the total position size of all copied orders under the same trader.
5. Operations of position opening/closing and TP/SL need to consume market depth (especially high-frequency trading, large orders require more depth). Thus, when the market depth is insufficient, orders will be traded at the actual price corresponding to the consumed market depth. The system does not guarantee that orders will be filled with the current mark price or the preset TP/ SL price.
1.2 Trading Fee
1. Trading Fee Rate: 0.075% (The current fee rate is discounted as 0.045%.)
2. Calculation Method: Trading Fee = Trade Volume * Trading Fee Rate (One-Time Charge)
The Trading Fee for Standard Futures is recorded when opening a position and deducted when closing a position.
1.3 Funding Rate
2. Funding Timetable
3. Calculation Method