1. What is Trial Fund?
Trial Funds are issued as tradable assets in BingX and can be used with a user's own assets as Futures margin or to offset losses, trading and funding fees. When used for fee deduction, Trial Funds will be deducted prior to a user's own assets. Trial Funds can't be withdrawn. However, users can withdraw the profit generated from using Trial Funds.
2. How to Get and View Trial Funds?
You can get Trial Funds by joining events. Please pay attention to BingX's latest events for more details.
BingX's APP: Go to Homepage -> "My Assets" -> "Futures" -> "Standard Futures" and click on any token to view the corresponding Trial Fund.
BingX's website: Go to "My Assets" -> "Futures". The Trial Fund information will show on the token list.
3. How to Use Trial Funds?
(1) Trial Funds can be used for Standard Futures (including CopyTrade) and Perpetual Futures.
(2) Trial Funds will be deducted prior to a user's own assets to offset losses or trading/funding fees for Futures trades.
(3) Trial Funds can be used as position margin in the same way as a user's own assets.
4. Limitations on Trial Funds
(1) Trial Funds cannot be transferred or used for currency exchange or grid trading.
(2) Before Trial Funds are fully consumed, any withdrawal would result in a removal of the remaining Trial Funds.
(3) If the removal of remaining Trial Funds results in an insufficient maintenance margin for your positions, you need to close your open positions to avoid forced liquidation and then try withdrawal.
(1) In the event of malicious operations to get Trial Funds, BingX has the right to deal with the relevant accounts to recover the loss.
(2) BingX reserves the final interpretation of Trial Funds.
BingX Official Channels
BingX Official Website: https://bingx.com
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser prior to making any investment. This material should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. BingX is not responsible for any losses you may incur. For more information, please refer to our Service Agreement and Risk Warning.