BingX will support the RAMP (RAMP) token swap, the timeline is as follow.
- At 2022-07-01 16:00 (UTC+8), BingX will close all existing RAMP spot trading pairs and suspend the trading.
- At 2022-07-02 16:00 (UTC+8), BingX will delist all existing RAMP spot trading pairs and cancel all pending RAMP spot orders.
- At 2022-07-02 16:00 (UTC+8), deposits and withdrawals of RAMP will be suspended. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your RAMP deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
- At 2022-07-13 22:00 (UTC+8), trading will open for LEVER spot trading pairs.
Details of Token Swap:
- BingX will recover all RAMP balances, and begin the distribution of LEVER to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 RAMP = 35 LEVER before spot trading for LEVER trading pairs is open.
- The ownership percentage of existing RAMP holders will not be diluted with the token swap, as there will be no minting of additional tokens.
- The maximum token supply of LEVER will be 35 billion, with the same token emission schedule as RAMP.
- New LEVER (ERC-20) contract address: 0x4B5f49487ea7B3609b1aD05459BE420548789f1f
For further information, please refer to the following:
Thank you for your support
BingX Operation Team
BingX Official Website: https://bingx.com
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser prior to making any investment. This material should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. BingX is not responsible for any losses you may incur. For more information, please refer to our Service Agreement and Risk Warning.