This is a step-by-step guide to help you get started with copy trading with BingX Perpetual Futures.
How to Start "Copy Trading with BingX Perpetual Futures"?
Copy Trading with BingX Perpetual Futures is a feature based on BingX Perpetual Futures to enable followers to copy by position ratio, that is, copy the position ratio of the trader that they follow.
Step 1: Log into BingX website, click "Copy Trading" on the top navigation bar, and then select "Copy Trading" to enter the Trader List page.
Step 2: Scroll down and you'll find "All Traders". From there, click "Filter" and select "BingX Perpetual Futures" to view traders sharing trades with their Perpetual Futures accounts.
Step 3: Click on any trader to enter his/her home page.
Step 4: Skip the Beginner's Guide and click "Copy Trading" to enter the "Copy Settings" page.
1. Only USDT margin is supported currently.
2. The minimum Copy Trading fund is 10 USDT. In the event of an insufficient balance in your fund account, click "Deposit".
3. If you switch on "Copy trader's positions immediately", you will start copying the trader by position immediately. Please be aware of the potential risks.
4. You need to stop copying the trader that you follow before withdrawing the copy trade funds.
Risk Warning: The opening price, closing price, and ROI of copiers' orders may differ from the trader due to market changes or insufficient market depth. This difference will increase under extreme market conditions.
Step 5: Go back to the Trader List, and click "Manage Copy Trades" on the left to take an overview of your copy trades and P&L.
Trader Home Page
Multi-dimensional statistics are presented here, updated every 15 minutes.
The statistics include the following as shown in the picture below.
1. Comprehensive copy trading data of traders, such as ROI, account assets, win ratio, P&L ratio, and total transactions.
2. ROI curve for up to 180 days.
3. Cumulative PnL for up to 180 days.
4. Risk assessment for up to 180 days.
5. Trading preference for up to 180 days.
For more information, please refer to:
BingX exclusive support for Copy Trading: email@example.com
Suggestions & Feedback on our features: https://bingx.com/feedback/?referPath
BingX Operation Team
BingX Official Channels
Official Website: https://bingx.com
Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser prior to making any investment. This material is for reference only and should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. BingX is not responsible for any losses you may incur.
BingX attaches great importance to compliance and strictly abides by local regulations. Please obey local laws and regulations in your country or region. BingX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change, or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reason without prior notice.