This is a step-by-step guide to help you begin CopyTrade with BingX Perpetual Futures.
How to Start "Copy Trading with BingX Perpetual Futures"?
Copy Trading with BingX Perpetual Futures is a feature based on BingX Perpetual Futures to enable followers to copy by position, that is, copy the position ratio of the trader that they follow.
Step 1: Log into BingX website, click "Copy Trading" on the top navigation bar, and then select "Copy Trading" to enter the Trader List page.
Step 2: Scroll down and you'll find "All Traders". From there, click "Filter" and select "BingX Perpetual Futures" to view traders sharing trades with their Perpetual Futures accounts.
Step 3: Click on any trader to enter his/her home page.
Step 4: Skip the Beginner's Guide and click "Copy Trading" to enter the "Copy Settings" page.
1. Only USDT margin is supported currently.
2. The minimum Copy Trading fund is 10 USDT. In the event of an insufficient balance in your fund account, click "Deposit".
3. If you switch on "Copy immediately after following", you will start copying the trader by position immediately. Please be aware of the potential risks.
4. You need to stop copying the trader that you follow before withdrawing the copy trade funds.
Risk Warning: The opening price, closing price, and ROI of copiers' orders may differ from the trader due to market changes or insufficient market depth. This difference will increase under extreme market conditions.
Step 5: Go back to the Trader List, and click "Manage Copy Trades" on the left to take an overview of your copy trades and P&L.
Trader Home Page
Multi-dimensional statistics are presented here, updated every 15 minutes.
The statistics include the following as shown in the picture below.
1. Comprehensive share trading data of traders, such as ROI, account assets, win ratio, P&L ratio, and total transactions.
2. ROI curve for up to 180 days;
3. Cumulative P&L for up to 180 days;
4. Risk assessment for up to 180 days;
5. Trading preference for up to 180 days.
For more information, please refer to: