- When you initiate a withdrawal request and click "Submit", BingX will process the request that takes some time. Once the withdrawal is successful, you cannot revoke the request.
- If you click "Submit", after which you realize it's a wrong address and the request is processing, please contact our online support immediately for help.
- If you mistakenly withdraw funds to a wrong address, BingX is unable to locate the receiver of your funds and provide you any further assistance due to the anonymity of the blockchain.
2. How can I retrieve the funds withdrawn to a wrong address?
- If you sent your assets to an incorrect address by mistake and you know the owner of this address, please contact the owner directly.
- If your assets were sent to a wrong address on another platform, please contact the customer support of that platform for assistance.
- If you forgot to write a Tag or wrote a wrong tag for withdrawal of currencies like XRP, please contact the customer support of that platform and provide them with the TxID of your withdrawal on BingX.
BingX Official Channels
BingX official Website: https://bingx.com
Risk Warning Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risks and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser prior to making any investment. This material should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. BingX is not responsible for any losses you may incur. For more information, please refer to our Service Agreement and Risk Warning.