Play the video to learn how to start spot trading on BingX
This video is for demonstration only. The actual situation may be subject to market conditions and platform rules.
1. What is Spot Trading
Spot trading is the process of buying and selling cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum for immediate delivery. It enables traders to directly profit from any increases in cryptocurrency value.
In a spot trading market, investors have ownership of the cryptocurrencies they purchase and are entitled to specific rights, such as voting, participation, and staking.
2. What Types of Orders are Supported in Spot Trading
Market order: Allows investors to buy or sell an asset at the current market price.
Limit order: Allows investors to buy or sell an asset at a pre-determined price.
3. How to Trade Spot on the BingX Website
Step 2: Click on the trading pair on the left to directly select or search for a trading pair, or browse through different trading sections. You can also click the star icon to add a trading pair to your Favorites for easy access, or click the "i" icon for details on the trading pair.
Step 3: On the right side of the trading page, you can check the balance in your Fund Account, and click "Deposit", "Transfer", or "Buy Crypto" to ensure that you have sufficient funds for trading.
Step 4: Based on your needs, select "Buy" or "Sell" as the trading direction and choose from "Market", "Limit", "Trigger", or "TP/SL" as the order type. Then, specify the desired price and amount either by typing or dragging the bar.
- Buy order: Click on "Buy", select "Market", enter the amount, and click "Buy BTC". Double-check the details and click "Confirm". The corresponding amount of BTC will be credited to your account.
- Sell order: Select "Sell" and "Limit", and enter your desired price and amount, or use the drag bar to adjust the amount. Click "Sell BTC". Double-check the details and click "Confirm". The corresponding amount of BTC will be sold at the price you set.
Step 6: After the order is placed, you can view all order details in "Open Orders" at the bottom of the trading page.
- All unfilled orders are listed under "Open Orders". You can click "Cancel" to cancel an order before it is filled.
- All filled and canceled orders are listed under "Order History". You can click "Details" to view the order details.
- All transaction records can be found under "Trade History".